Happy, Sad and Funny Being Single Quotes
Quoteszilla brings a collection of happy and funny Being Single Quotes written by famous people and authors from around the world. Get yourself motivated with these fabulous quotes. Quoteszilla offers some of best and Famous collection of Quotes about Being Single and Happy.
More Single Quotes For Facebook Status
- The trouble is not really in being alone, it’s being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don’t you think?” -Christine Feehan, Dark Prince
- “I love being single. It’s almost like being rich.” –Sue Grafton
- If you are not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life first, then share it.
- Every time I see a couple holding hands, or just plainly sitting together I look away. It’s not that I hate seeing lovers. But because it reminds me of a question nobody can answer…”Where’s mine?”
- You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose.
- I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.
- Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.
- I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.
- Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.
- Being single isn’t the cause of loneliness, and marriage is not necessarily the cure. There are many lonely married people as well.