Mother Teresa Quotes About Life
Quoteszilla brings to you famous mother teresa quotes on life and love. Mother Teresa aka Mother Teresa of Calcutta was awarded a noble peace prize for her charitable work for children, sick and poor peoples.
Few names in recent history summon to mind the selfless dedication and love of God of Mother Teresa, a humble nun who spent much of her life serving the unwanted and hopeless of the world. Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, on the way to sainthood in the Roman Catholic Church, and founder of the Missionaries of Charity, Mother Teresa is well known. Her early life, however, remains largely unknown. Quoteszilla offers some of best and Famous Mother Teresa Quotes to motivate you in Life.
More Quotes By Mother Teresa For Facebook Status
- God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
- I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
- The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. It has sown violence and discord at the heart of the most intimate human relationships. It has aggravated the derogation of the father’s role in an increasingly fatherless society.
- Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.